Please Log In
Control Concepts USA Inc.
Guaranteed Solutions for Tough Flow Problems
+1 860 9286551 +1 860 9289450
100 Park Street
Putnam, CT 06260
Last updated: Dec 30, 2016
About Control Concepts USA Inc.
Airsweep Material Flow Systems provide on-demand flow of even the toughest materials by eliminating bridging, ratholes and build-up. Each powerful pulse of the Airsweep® nozzle directs a high-pressure/high-volume, 360-degree burst of compressed air between the material and vessel wall to lift and sweep stagnated material back into the flow stream. The nozzle design (U.S. Patent 6,237,893) ensures an immediate, dust-tight, reseal after each pulse, preventing clogging or material feedback.
Airsweep® nozzles are available in multiple sizes, featuring design, mounting and material of construction options to suit virtually any vessel, process and material.
Control Concepts Material Flow Systems help reduce risk by keeping materials flowing safely and economically through your plant.
Our products help increase efficiency and safety, as well as reduce expenses in the automotive, construction, chemical, pulp/paper, petroleum, waste, asphalt, cement, mining, material handling, electrical, wire/cable, power generation, environmental, medical, pharmaceutical, transit, food/beverage, agriculture industries and more.
We invite you to learn about Airsweep® Systems, Zero Speed Switches, and AcoustiClean™ Sonic Horns. Please give us the opportunity to answer your questions and provide a free system design and quote.
Control Concepts, Inc. products can be found in 50% of the Dow Jones Industrial companies within a worldwide customer base of over 3,700 organizations. These privately branded products are proudly manufactured at our Putnam, CT and Weare, NH facilities.
Airsweeps® Guarantee Flow
Zero Speed Switch
AcoustiClean™ Sonic Horns
Categories of Control Concepts USA Inc. 8Control Concepts USA Inc. is listed on 8 categories
- Pneumatic Conveying Systems > Equipment & Components > Flow Aids
- Pneumatic Conveying Systems > Equipment & Components > Aeration Devices
- Silo Storage Equipment & Systems > Silo Discharge Equipment > Live Bottom Flow Devices > Pneumatic Flow Devices
- Silo Storage Equipment & Systems > Silo Discharge Equipment > Discharge Aids
- Silo Storage Equipment & Systems > Silo Discharge Equipment > Air Cannons
- Mechanical Processing Equipment > Size Reduction Equipment > Mills > Disc Mills
- Mechanical Processing Equipment > Classifying & Screening Equipment > Classifying Equipment > Air Classifiers
- Measurement & Analysis > Monitors > Flow Monitors